BENEFITS OF BECOMING A COMMUNITY ORGANIZER
- As the “face” of your city chapter you will receive maximum exposure for your fashion business and projects.
- You will have an opportunity to network with fashion professionals in your city and across our global community of experts and innovators.
- You will be able to connect with top fashion brands, publications, journalists, and business owners across the country.
- You will automatically be positioned as the fashion leader in your community and the “go to” source for networking, referrals, partnerships, and press coverage.
We are looking for fashion innovators who have a solid understanding of their city dynamic, are passionate and driven about fashion, and have a talent in networking and bringing people together.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, kindly fill out the form on this page for more details. We are only approving one organizer per city, so apply now before someone else in your area applies first.
OS Fashion employs a 5-step system for all applications:
- Step 1 - Visitor submits the below application form.
- Step 2 - The OS Fashion team reviews the application.
- Step 3 - OS Fashion notifies the applicant if their application has been submitted.
- Step 4 - Accepted applicants go through an orientation and training process with the OS Fashion executive team.
- Step 5 – The OS Fashion executive team works closely with the Community Organizer to develop a strategic launch date, timeline, and execution calendar.
Submit the form below if you are interested in becoming an OS Fashion Community Organizer: